The Dual Incu i performs in a wide range of hospital settings through the incubator mode and infant warmer mode. Superior performance enables better medical treatment during open-care, transport and closed-care. The compact size enables you to minimize the risk of infection when accessing to the infant. The Dual Incu i ensures noise levels are kept to a minimum, maintaining a quiet environment to minimize the infant's stress. Effective air curtain prevents ambient air from entering the incubator even when the snap-open access ports are opened. Infant warmer mode ensures prompt and safe resuscitation. The mattress is warmed uniformly and enables stable thermal management. In addition to the warming of the incubator air, the double wall hood and high humidity control serve effectively to prevent the infant's body temperature from dropping due to radiant heat loss or insensible water loss. The Dual Incu i has inherited the highest quality features and state of the art technology for development care.
- Silent operation for developmental care
- Performs a wide range of hospital settings
- Two modes: Incubator and radiant warmer
- Touch control panel
- Trend display helps identify changes in the infant's vital signs and incubator environment
- Weight monitor
- Compact design, minimizes risk of infection when accessing the infant
- Snap-open access ports can be opened and closed silently
- Electro static filter
- External x-ray cassette tray
- Air curtain to minimize a drop in the incubator air temperature
- Easily detachable humidity chamber
- External mattress platform tilting function
- Double lock system
- Excellent visibility
- Sanitary structure for thorough cleaning of the unit
- Improved work efficiency of staff
Optional Power Pack for transportation
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.