The APA™ is a video laryngoscope device designed to aid intubation for both routine and difficult airways. It has been designed to be used like a traditional laryngoscope with incorporated video that offers improved line-of-sight visualization. A unique prism directs the line-of-sight around the anatomy. And the blade is designed to assist in lifting the epiglottis for grade III and IV cases. The built-in tracheal tube channel assists the ETT into the laryngeal opening.
- Multi-functional device designed to aid intubation for both routine and difficult airways
- Ergonomically designed
- 3.5" high resolution viewing screen
- Independent power supply within the handle
- High intensity LED light source provides clear image of the laryngeal structure
- Interchangeable disposable blades (anti-fog coated)
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.