The TeslaM3 has been specially developed for monitoring during MRI examinations. The monitor and user interface have been designed in cooperation with clinical users and thus fulfill all requirements of a modern patient monitor. Ensuring easy handling of sensors and accessories as well as an intuitive user menu were driving forces during development of the TeslaM3.
The TeslaM3 can be configured according to your individual needs, and all components can be upgraded at any time. Wireless SpO2 and ECG sensors make it easy and convenient to connect the patient to the monitor. The ECG has been specially developed for the conditions that arise during an MRI scan. Wireless SpO2 and ECG sensors make it easy and convenient to connect the patient to the monitor. The ECG has been specially developed for the conditions that arise during an MRI scan. The TeslaM3 has up to 8 hours of trend memory, which can be transferred to a USB storage device or printed directly. On top of all that, the TeslaM3 offers full network capability. The TeslaM3 provides a solution for meeting MRI-monitoring requirements while maintaining a favorable price-performance ratio. Furthermore the TeslaM3 can be equipped with a gating interface.
- 15" touch screen with intuitive display layout
- Up to 6 wave forms & 4 numerical parameter fields can be displayed simultaneously on the main screen
- Wireless SPO2 sensor
- ECG sensor compatible with all MRI ECG pads
- Patient data memory
- USB interface for ntetwork connectivity
- Gating interface
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.