An inspired result of ingenuity and efficiency in the approach to the varying levels of patient care. Passport 8 comes standard with an 8″ touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature. In addition, Passport 8’s plug-and-play modular structure allows for more advanced monitoring functions to be added such as CO2, invasive pressure, and cardiac output.
Passport 8 extends beyond just the device itself by offering integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols. Wired and wireless networking capabilities can also be integrated, enabling connectivity to the BeneVision Central Station, allowing patient data to continuously flow and be shared where needed.
Delivering a flexible, efficient monitoring solution, at an extraordinary value – the Passport 8 fits your diverse monitoring needs.rom .
- 8″ high resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3 or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Available ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available wireless 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n)
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP protocol interfaces
- Integrates with eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.