BILI-THERAPY Pad Type delivers effective phototherapy for the treatment of indirect hyperbilirubinemia from the back of the newborn. Effective wavelength from the light source of blue LED will encourage infant's early discharge from the hospital. BILI-THERAPY Pad Type can be used in a bassinet next to the mother's bed and along use with the BILI-THERAPY Spot Type you can provide double phototherapy treatment without interfering with visualization of the infant.
ATOM Phototherapy Systems currently meet and exceed the AAP guidelines for treating Hyperbilirubinemia.
- Effective phototherapy treatment with blue LED light source
- Optional sizes: Pad (S) or Pad (L)
- Use along with BILI-THERAPY Spot Type for double phototherapy treatment
- Irradiance levels: High: 53µW/cm²/nm (3.2mW/cm²)±25%, Medium: 40µW/cm²/nm (2.4mW/cm²)±25%, Low: 26.5µW/cm²/nm (1.6mW/cm²)±25%
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.