The HAMILTON-H900 humidifier has been developed with focus on ease of use and patient safety allowing caregivers to focus on the important aspects of patient care. It offers an innovative two-step set up to get you started quickly. All connections on a humidifier are in a single breathing set enabling one-hand operation, the user interface can easily be seen and provides all needed information at a glance. Smoothbore breathing sets with embedded heater wires are available for adults, pediatrics, and even neonates. The HAMILTON-H900 significantly reduces condensation and rain-out effects. This, in turn, ensures the delivery of the set level of humidity to the patient.Thanks to the integrated temperature probe, extra working steps belongs to the past.
Expiratory hose temperature control
- Auto mode
- Manual temperature control
- Invasive/non-invasive mode
- Relative humidity control (temp. gradient)
- All-in-one connector
- Temperature display control
- Visual alarm indicator
- Optical water level detection
- Smooth-bore wall heated circuit
- Integrated temperature circuit
- Remote control from any compatible ventilator
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice