TheThermaCoil® Heated Circuits are a smooth bore breathing tube with embedded heated wires. This innovative design allows for stable temperature optimization, lower breathing resistance and less rain-out. The ThermaCoil® Circuit is the connection between the patient and the ventilator, which is used to administer humidified supplemental oxygen. Without the use of a Heated Breathing Circuit an increase incidence of secretion retention may occur, blocking of conducting airways, atelectasis, bacterial colonization, and or pneumonia.
The ThermaCoil® Heated Circuits provide an alternative to traditional heated circuits which have wires placed inside the corrugated breathing tube. Traditional designs have inherent cold spots which lead to rain-out and water droplets forming inside the corrugations.
- Adult and Pediatric sizes
- Smooth Bore Tubing
- Lower breathing resistance
- No water traps required
- Helical design limits rain-out
- Prevents desiccation of mucous membranes
- 21 days of use reduces biofilm formation
- Stable breathing temperatures
- Single patient use
- Latex free
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.