The NutriVent™ nasogastric catheter is indicated whenever gastric drainage and enteral nutrition have to be combined with abdominal pressure measurements (i.e., peritonitis, obesity, multiple blood transfusions, polytrauma) or pleural pressure measurements (patients undergoing invasive or noninvasive mechanical ventilation). Measurements obtained from the NutriVent™ cathether allow to accurately calculate both lung and thoracic compliance/elastance. This data is essential to estimate work of breathing and lung stress. Due to the wide range of indications and their clinical relevance, the NutriVent™ catheter can be considered as an alternative to conventional nasogastric tubes in any critical patient.
- Clear graduated polyurethane feeding catheter
- Radiopaque stripe along the whole catheter length, with 2 markers at the gastric and esophageal balloons to ensure proper positioning
- Two balloons for measuring gastric and esophageal pressures
- Universal Y-connector allowing administration of fluids, if needed
- Biocompatibility of materials allows a prolonged use of the catheter, as indicated in the User Guide
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.