Meeting the needs of low acuity areas, the Accutorr 7 is an easy to use vital signs monitor that is ready to go when you are. From spot check to continuous monitoring, assess patients’ vitals with NIBP, SpO2 and temperature measurements. Exergen Temporal Scanner™ Thermometer quickly measures patient temperature and provides significant cost savings by eliminating probe cover usage. With the addition of low flow sidestream CO2 and central monitoring connectivity, identify signs of patient deterioration due to respiratory distress. The integrated early warning scoring system can aid in clinical decisions. With its flexibility, the Accutorr 7 is a vital solution for delivering quality care.
Large 8.4" back-lit high resolution TFT display provides clear view
Intuitive touchscreen offers easy access to information
Manual, automatic and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
PI (Perfusion Index) from SpO2 can guide caregivers to best measurement location
Temperature options include: Exergen Temporal Scanner™ and Mindray SmarTemp™
- Standard MEWS (Modified Early Warning Score) offers effective support for clinical decisions
- Manual input of vitals such as respiration rate, pain level, glucose, fluids and degree of consciousness
- Choice of hardwired or wireless EMR connectivity options
- ADT and results messaging easily accomplished via Mindray’s powerful eGateway integration solution
- Stores up to 5000 measurements, accessible by patient ID for easy review
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.