The Accutorr 3 is a compact, lightweight portable vital signs monitor ideal for the low acuity areas of your hospital. It is easy to transport from bed to bed, whether by its integrated handle or a compact rolling stand. With its touchpad user interface it is also simple to use.
The Accutorr 3 offers a standard RS-232 interface that allows for the direct export of vital signs data into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).he A7
- High definition LCD provides clear view of patient data
- Highly mobile vital signs solution weighing 4 lbs (1.9 kg)
- All functions accessible through four button touchpad
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate
Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Optional Mindray SmarTemp or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus temperature
PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability
Comfortable carrying handle
- Li-ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.