Feather-Flex Aquelimb Coaxial Anesthesia Circuits feature the latest in anesthesia breathing system technology. With its "tube in tube" design, the Aquelimb Coaxial circuit uses passive warming to improve temperature and humidity of inspired gas without water build-up. Its compact, single limb design minimizes clutter around the patient and the concentric wye piece minimizes breathing resistance. All Feather-Flex Aquelimb Coaxial Anesthesia Circuits can be fully customized to meet any individual requirements.
- Single patient use design reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Passive inspiratory heated tubing, no electricity required
- Less clutter than standard two limb breathing systems
- Lower resistance than with conventional wye pieces
- Fully customizable, you choose your configurations
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes
- Latex free
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.