Using the BeneVision CMS Mobile App on your iOS or Android-based smartphone, along with a hospital-installed Mobile Server, authorized users are able to view real-time patient data from any location. Providing clinicians a new level of freedom and accessibility, the CMS Mobile App makes it possible to stay connected with your patients even when you’re off the floor or outside the department. With this best-in-class viewing tool, access to data, continuity of care, and clinical collaboration can be realized on a whole new level.
- 22″ widescreen HD display with in-cell touch technology for optimized visibility and navigation
- Each server supports up to 3 displays and 32 patients across departments
- Accommodates as many as 1,200 patient devices across the network, including wired and wireless monitors and telemetry transmitters
- Supports TM80 and TD60 Display Telemetry Transmitters and BP10 Wireless NIBP Module
- Scalable WorkStations, from fully-interactive to view-only, with configurability for over 20 key functions
- Review up to 240 hours of full disclosure data and most recent 1,000 events including waveform segments surrounding the alarm events
- Historical patient database enables data review for over 1,000 discharged patients
- Paper documentation options include network printer and dual trace recorder
- Convenient e-file of real-time and historic data sent directly to the EMR provides alternative to traditional paper printing
- Use the BeneVision CMS Mobile app installed on your smart device (Android or iOS) to review real-time patient data from anywhere on the hospital network
- Connectivity to ECG management systems for 12-lead ECG reports
- Connectivity to eGateway for centralized HL7 IHE PCD export
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.