The BeneVision N19 and N22 are part of Mindray’s premier patient monitoring solution designed to enhance patient care and support timely and accurate clinical assessment across Emergency, Critical Care, and Operating Room environments. With an expansive set of multi-parameter measurements and specialized Clinical Assistance Applications (CAAs), the N19 and N22 provide a fully modular and configurable solution connecting clinicians to precise, relevant clinical data in the most demanding care settings.
Partnered with the N19 and N22, the N1 Monitor/Module can be used as both a module and a transport monitor, ensuring a gap-free patient record from bedside to transport—and beyond. Using the BeneLink Communication Module, data from external devices such as ventilators, anesthesia machines, and IV pumps may be viewed, stored and exported at point-of-care, further supporting a comprehensive health record that accompanies the patient throughout the entire care path.
- 19″ and 22″ high definition capacitive touchscreen display
- Ultra-thin rotating screen for portrait or landscape viewing
- Platform-wide, intuitive user interface with multi-window viewing capability
- Features N1 Monitor/Module as a multi-parameter module and wireless transport solution
- Standard features are 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature and arrhythmia analysis with QT/QTc interval monitoring and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST-segment monitoring
- Mindray CAAs include SepsisSight™, HemoSight™, ST Graphic, Early Warning Score, Glasgow Coma Scale, and 24-Hour ECG Report
- 12-lead ECG interpretation with report storage, providing immediate access for up to twenty reports at POC
- Extensive data storage including trends, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional 2.4/5 GHz wireless capability
- Connects to BeneVision™ DMS
- Compatible with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Optional BeneLink™ Module for ventilator, anesthesia machine and IV pump data integration
- iView module enables point-of-care access to hospital information systems (HIS)
- Optional Multi-gas Module, NMT, INVOS rSO2 and EEG for high-acuity monitoring
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.