The BeneVision N12, N15, and N17 patient monitors empower healthcare providers by offering a premier solution to satisfy patient monitoring needs across diverse care settings. With a platform-wide modular design, expansive parameter options, and specialized Clinical Assistance Applications (CAAs), the N12, N15, and N17 patient monitors support clinical excellence and align nicely with organizational cost of ownership goals.
Designed with the end-user in mind, all N-Series models feature multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen technology that works like a smartphone and incorporates a surprisingly new level of ease and speed into your workflow. Auto-brightness detection for increased contrast, paired with an unprecedented wide viewing angle, improve visibility of critical data at the bedside.
Compatible with the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), and sharing the same intuitive user interface, the N12, N15, N17 can blend easily into your existing IT infrastructure, making the most of your existing capital investment.
- 12″, 15″ and 18.5″ high definition capacitive touchscreen displays, featuring platform-wide, intuitive user interface
- Features N1 Monitor/Module as a multi-parameter module and wireless transport solution
- Standard features include 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature and arrhythmia analysis with QT/QTc interval monitoring and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST-segment monitoring
- Mindray CAAs include SepsisSight™, HemoSight™, Early Warning Score, Glasgow Coma Scale, and 24-Hour ECG Report
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available 12-lead ECG interpretation with report storage, providing immediate access for up to twenty reports at POC
- Optional BeneLink™ Module for ventilator, anesthesia machine and IV pump data integration
- Integrates with BeneVision™ DMS hardwire or optional 2.4/5 GHz wireless capability
- Compatible with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Optional Multi-gas Module, NMT, and INVOS rSO2 for OR application
- Optional JADAK 2D barcode scanner and remote control
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.