The BeneVision N1 is a compact 3-in-1 solution designed to adapt to the monitoring needs across a hospital. Part of the N-Series premier patient monitoring platform, N1 features an intuitive smartphone-style display and essential parameters, enabling high-quality, patient-centric care. The N1 serves as a comprehensive multi-parameter module, a powerful transport monitor and a versatile bedside monitor – all in one.
As the core module for the N-Series, N1 includes all your standard parameters. When combined with the many advanced parameter modules within an N-Series monitor, this solution flexes up to support your most critically-ill patients. Enabling a complete patient record, N1 helps keep your patients safe on transport while also easing the logistics of ambulating. Simply slide the N1 from the bedside monitor and you’re off; N1 instantly converts to a wireless transport monitor, maintaining continuity of data with the BeneVision DMS/EMR. When connecting to the Mindray 22″ touchscreen display, N1 has full bedside monitoring capability plus features such as multiple screen layouts and configurable quick keys, providing versatility to meet the needs of many hospital departments.
- Compact, lightweight (2.0 lbs)
- 5.5″ capacitive touchscreen display with multi-gesture control
- Innovative design eliminates difficult-to-clean seams and gaps
- Consistent intuitive user interface across N-Series platform
- Supports display of up to 5 waveforms
- Comprehensive standard measurements include 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, and 2 temperatures
- Arrhythmia analysis with QT/QTc interval monitoring and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection. Optional ST analysis.
- Extensive data storage plus up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Serves as the core parameter module for N-Series monitors
- Flexible transport solution with optional integrated or modular CO2
- IP44 grade particle and water resistant
- 1.2 m drop test endurance
- Multiple mounting solutions including transport module rack with bedrail hooks
- Standard 2.4/5 GHz dual band wireless communication
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Battery run time of 8 hours (without integrated CO2)
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.