The Amsorb Plus is a revolutionary carbon dioxide absorbent containing no strong base chemicals common to many other absorbents and does not degrade inhaled anesthetics to carbon monoxide, formaldehyde or compound A. It is non-caustic and can be handled and disposed of without special precautions. Put patient safety first and choose Amsorb Plus, redefining what carbon dioxide absorbents should be.
- Unlike other absorbents, it is not capable of degrading vaporous anesthetic agents
- Available in a variety of canisters, cartridges, and pre-filled packages
- Permanent color change on dedication and exhaustion
- Prevents degradation of volatile anesthetic agents
- Free from strong alkalis
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.