The HAMILTON-C1 neo ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes** with the options of nCPAP and high fl ow oxygen therapy in a single, compact device. Both the small footprint and the integrated high-performance turbine, which enables the HAMILTON-C1 neo to be operated independently of a compressed air supply, ensure maximum mobility. This makes it an ideal companion for your smallest patients in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery or delivery room, as well as during intrahospital transport.
- State-of-the-art invasive ventilation modes
- Synchronized noninvasive ventilation
- CPR ventilation
- Demand-fl ow nCPAP modes
- Volume-support mode
- High flow oxygen therapy
- Leak compensation in every mode
- Remote access to HAMILTON-H900 controls and status
- Wireless connectivity with Hamilton Connect Module
- SpO2 measurement with OSI (oxygen saturation index), monitoring of SpO2/FiO2 ratio
- CO2 measurement – volumetric capnography with low dead space
- Independent of compressed air supply
- Up to 4 hours of battery operating time and less than 5 kg in weight
Please contact your local BOMImed Sales Representative for more information.
* Please note some products may not be available in all regions. We reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.